- I get the error WS-37403-7 when attempting to access Overwatch on PS4
- Cannot log in to Overwatch due to error WS-37403-7
The WS-37403-7 error on PlayStation® can occur when there are problems with the PSN (Playstation Networks). Follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn’t become flooded with data.
- Run your console’s built-in connection test (PlayStation 4).
- Select Show Network Stats from the Options > Video menu to view connection information. Our Diagnosing Overwatch Network Problems article defines each stat with possible troubleshooting steps.
- Use your console’s internet browser to run a Looking Glass test. This will help determine if the problem is between your console and our servers.