- I get the error WS-37403-7 when attempting to access Overwatch on PS4
- Cannot log in to Overwatch due to error WS-37403-7
The WS-37403-7 error on PlayStation® can occur when there are problems with the PSN (Playstation Networks). Follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn’t become flooded with data.
- Run your console’s built-in connection test (PlayStation 4).
- Select Show Network Stats from the Options > Video menu to view connection information. Our Diagnosing Overwatch Network Problems article defines each stat with possible troubleshooting steps.
- Use your console’s internet browser to run a Looking Glass test. This will help determine if the problem is between your console and our servers.
Tried everything here?
If the steps above did not resolve your problem, visit our Technical Support forum or contact your console’s manufacturer for more assistance (Sony) (Microsoft).