You can never have too many classic items in your wardrobe. These pieces will last you for years, and they’ll make you look good every time. If these five outfit items aren’t in your closet yet, add them now!
The classic white T-shirt.
The white T-shirt is a classic wardrobe item that you’ll wear again and again. It’s the underlayer for your favorite button-down shirt or tank top, or it can be worn on its own with a pair of jeans or dress pants. You can even throw it on with pajamas for a comfortable night in!11 11 sale
Western Style Hats
Many people think that a cowboy hat is the only option when it comes to western wear. But there are plenty of other options out there that are just as chic, like sombreros and straw hats. If you want to dress up your outfit but still keep it casual, wear one of these western style hats with any outfit to look good while staying comfortable in the heat.
The Little Black Dress.
If you’re looking to add more items to your wardrobe, the Little Black Dress is an essential item. It’s one of those pieces that can be worn for formal occasions or everyday wear, depending on how you accessorize it and what the event calls for.
It’s also an easy piece to throw on with just about anything since it goes with everything! You can pair a little black dress with a simple necklace or scarf to dress up an otherwise casual outfit. Or maybe throw on some heels if you’re wearing it out at night (but don’t go overboard).
If you want some examples of what I mean by this dress is versatile, check out these 5 outfits:
- Choose a jacket from P.E Nation jacket that fits well. A good fit will define your body, not hide it. Avoid jackets that are too loose or that make you look like you’re hiding something under them.
- It’s okay if the jacket isn’t expensive, but it should be something you really love and will wear often. If the price tag is too large, try finding one secondhand or buy it on sale at a regular store (even if it’s not off-price). This way, you won’t feel guilty about spending money on something as basic as this piece of clothing!
- Make sure that the jacket is versatile enough so that it can be worn with different outfits: jeans or dark wash denim; black pants; printed pants; white pants (think sporty); dresses/skirts suitably long enough to cover up whatever else might be underneath them but short enough for maximum movement (think gym gear).
- Pick out one piece from each category above so that no matter where your day takes you—workout class at lunchtime. Dinner date after work?—you’ll have options available without having to worry about switching outfits twice during one day!
The leather jacket.
The leather jacket is a classic piece that can be worn in many different ways. It can be paired with jeans, sweatpants, skirts, and dresses—the possibilities are endless! A leather jacket is a great investment because it’s timeless and will last you forever if you take care of it properly (avoid wearing the same outfit all the time).
A pencil skirt.
A pencil skirt is a great item to have in your wardrobe, because it can be worn to work or for special occasions. It’s also one of those items that look good on everyone.
If you’re wearing a pencil skirt with heels and a blazer, you’ll look professional and put-together. If you’re wearing it with sneakers and a casual top, then it’ll have an effortless vibe that makes it perfect for running errands or taking the dog out for walkies.
Jeans you love.
Jeans are the most versatile item you can own. They can be dressed up and down, and they work with every other article of clothing in your closet. You can wear them with a t-shirt or a blazer; you can wear them during the day or at night; they’re perfect on their own or paired with boots, sneakers, heels…the options are endless!
Jeans are also a great investment. It’s not uncommon for denim to last five years or longer if you take proper care of it (or even longer if you keep one pair for special occasions). That makes jeans an awesome purchase for their longevity—you’ll get more value out of them than almost anything else in your closet! A classic pair of jeans is definitely something that needs to be in everyone’s wardrobe.
Classic items to have in your wardrobe
- The white T-shirt
- A Western-style hat or cowboy hat
- A little black dress (or several, if you’re feeling fancy)
- A cool jacket, like leather, denim, or suede. You can even opt for a bomber jacket if you want to channel your inner rock star.
- A pencil skirt that is perfect for work or a night out on the town. Pair it with heels and accessories for an elegant look, or use it as a base for more casual outfits. For example, jeans and converse sneakers will make any pencil skirt feel laid back!
Now that you know what to look for in an outfit, it’s time to get out there and start shopping! It might be difficult at first, but as we mentioned before, just remember that the key is finding timeless items, classic pieces, and not trendy fads. This will help keep your wardrobe looking good year after year without having to replace everything when fashion trends come back around again. If you need some more tips on how to put together a killer look from our list of five must-have items? We recommend checking out our article on how to put together an outfit around one specific piece (like shoes!). Happy shopping!